Buying a house is one of the most important decisions that you can make in your whole life. The questions related to buying a home might be never ending. The following tips will give you an idea about the procedure for buying a new home.
1. Employ a real estate expert. A crucial step is to choose a real estate expert who would assist you in locating that new dream home.
2. Shop mortgage rates. Shop around wisely for mortgage rates. With a 30 year loan a small variation can be significant.
3. Prequalify for a loan. This determines the amount you can afford and helps you search for the right home within your budget. The seller also realizes that you are capable and sincere about purchasing.
4. Outline the property. What are the attributes that are most important to you?
5. Visit properties. Make sure that you get detailed information about the properties that you visit. Update your list and remove any property that does not fulfill your requirements.
6. Resale. Make sure you understand the aspects that might hinder or assist the future resale of the property.
7. Make an offer. You’ve identified your dream home and now the financial and legal aspect of home buying comes in to play. Buyers and sellers have different objectives, take the help of your agent for arriving at a positive outcome.
8. Home inspection. Following the approval of your offer, it’s time to arrange for a home inspection and appraisal. The inspection is for detecting any problems and the appraisal is a supported value of the property.
9. Closing. All formalities should be completed at this time. Hazard insurance, title, mortgage, deed, and any requirements by state, local government.
10. Moving in. Home is where your story begins. Before moving in take into account the essentials: electricity, water, mail, trash, etc. The most appropriate time for renovations/ changes/paint, etc. is prior to your occupancy!
Any major purchase requires research, careful analysis, consideration, and thought. Home buying isn't any different! Determining the right location, the number of bedrooms or bathrooms needed, and outdoor space is the easier things. However, there are many other factors to think about in your home search. From your initial search to the moment you get the keys to your new home, I will be there, guiding you through the process. I can even help connect you with mortgage professionals to get the best rates.
As an area expert, I can help educate you on the different neighborhoods, schools, and other local community amenities that suit your lifestyle.
Home Buying Can Be Easy
As your buying agent, I can help streamline the process of buying a home and make it easier for you. I’ve aligned myself with the top professionals in the industry, and once an offer has been accepted, I will personally help facilitate the process to close on the home. By working closely with mortgage brokers, title and escrow companies, home inspectors, and home warranty companies I will provide you with the best service possible!
Curious about what’s happening in your neighborhood? You can create a custom market report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood!
Considering selling or refinancing your home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you!